First Post First Project

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all,,

Hope you are all well i was hoping someone could help me i want to make a cupboard/wardrobe in my bedroom to house my server and some of my clothes i have included a picture to give you an idear i want to box in that part. I would say im good at diy is this a project i could do my self or would i have to get a carpenter ? im thinking of having slinding doors but i dont even know where to start lol :/ please could someone help

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
heeelllooo and welcome dnvgraphics2k11 :D :D :D
are you talking the area where the head board is but without the bed being there or over the bed ??

assuming you want built in how deep is the alcove as coat hangers need around 22" internal to hang comfortably
do you want built in or free standing ??
measurements for the area i assume 18 deep 50 wide and 96 high

Sponsored Links
Sorry its taken so long to reply just come out of hospital heart probs :( anyhows the measurements are as follows L: 73inchs D:41inchs & H:97 inchs i want to have a slilding door and a built in desk if that makes sence so i can have clothes each side and have the pc in the middle :)

Many Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back