Fisher and Pykal washing machine question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my fresh 5.0 is going beep beep beep and 2 of the green LEDs and a red and yellow LEDs are on. The water is filling then stops then fills and stop over and over again.whats wrong?
Fault code is 100
the model number is LW095AU

Allen

Sponsored Links
Don't know the machine at all because I don't think we have them in the UK. But does it overfill, if not then the waste hose may be too low and the water is syphoning out as it fills up so it will not continue program. Have you moved it recently?

Other could be that it is over-filling and the water is pumped out through an anti flood setting on the pressure switch.

Check syphonning first (low waste hose)

Do you hear the wast pump, or a solonoid valve opening?

Good luck

Colin

when turning it on I hear the spin motor start then one second later stop then start again and it does this for about 5 minutes then the LEDs come on as the following

Off. On.On, Off, Off ,On . Off
and it goes beep...beep..............beep....beep >

Sorry, as stated, don't know the machine, try posting on an Australian site and hopefully someone will know what fault code 100 is.

Good luck

Colin

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back