Fitting a WC Pan connector to the soil waste pipe.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I've got a bit of a dilema over the best way to connect my toilet via a pan connector to the external soil waste pipe.

Any advice would be much appreciated

The picture below is of the area I'm working in.

Sponsored Links
stick a section of 110mm soil pipe in that fitting then put your pan connector in the top of the soil pipe.

stick a section of 110mm soil pipe in that fitting then put your pan connector in the top of the soil pipe.

Thanks for your reply. Sorry I was a bit vague in my previous post. I've changed the picture above now to add a bit more info (distances). The Pan connector will be coming through the floor right up against the joist on the right, It then needs to go over to the left and into the soil pipe. I was thinking of maybe putting a 135 degree spigot/socket bend (below) into the soil pipe, but I'm unsure how to then connect the pan connector to that. What do you think?

Sponsored Links
If there's room you'd need 2 - 45s plus a couple of bits of pipe, a pan connector and maybe even a single socket.

What about a flexible pan connector like a Dudley Rigiflex or a Multikwik MKC2 coupled to your pan and your 45? you'll need a stub of pipe in the 45's socket end to take the pan conn.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back