fitting new bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have bought a house and the bathroom is in a big room. I want to put it back to the original place but there is not installation at all. Waste pipe need to be connected to the main waste which is on the garden same for hot and cold water.

My question is:

Do I Have to ask for permission to building regulations having the main waste in my garden?

And there are any specific regulations in the way that toilets sink and rad has to be fitted?

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi I have bought a house and the bathroom is in a big room. I want to put it back to the original place but there is not installation at all.
The original place? In Rome? Really?

Waste pipe need to be connected to the main waste which is on the garden same for hot and cold water.
That's tantalisingly close to making sense.

Do I Have to ask for permission to building regulations having the main waste in my garden?
That all depends on what you mean by "main waste", but if you mean underground drain then the answer it yes.

And there are any specific regulations in the way that toilets sink and rad has to be fitted?
Yes, yes and no, respectively.

Sponsored Links
Fluffster said:
In that case have a free ticket to my next gig.

Bring the kids - I promise not to say f*** or b*gger. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back