Flexi hoses for a freestanding tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, haven't been on here for a while but I do have a new dilemma. I am currently installing an en-suite freestanding bath with standpipe style tap. My lovely plumber has advised me that the flexi hoses for the tap which are 1200mm long (as standard for Victoria Plumb apparently) are approx 340mm too long for the pipe.

To back track a little. I decided to use natural slate on the floor which is laid on an 18mm ply base over 18mm chipboard which was originally over the joists - oops!! forgot to say this e-suite is in a loft conversion. Anyway the pipes for the new plumbing were placed before the new floor went in, so it would seem that if it was a normal floor we could push the pipes further in??

Anyway - does anyone have any idea where I can go from here. Dear old Victoria Plumb who I bought the Phaze tap from say that these pipes are the only ones they supply. By the way my plumber says the connectors are the problem, he has asked about to see if he can get 760mm pipes but to no avail. Any advice will be gratefully received. May thanks in advance all you DIY notters xx :D

Sponsored Links
A picture of the project so far would be a massive help here, it's a little unclear as to exactly what you have currently.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back