Flexicom 30cx, low pressure, no filling tap?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Over the weekend I lost hot water and heating and checking the boiler showed that the pressure had dropped to 0.5 bar (the display was flashing between 0.4 and 0.5). I tried to follow the instructions on the boiler to fix this but I couldn't find the taps it was referring to. I've looked at the manual and rang Glowworm and it seems like the installers just didn't leave them attached. The problem I have now is my landlady had the boiler fitted before I moved in so I don't have the installers' details and I don't know when I'll next be able to get in touch with her (or if she even still has their details).

Providing a picture to see if anyone can confirm that a) I'm not mad and they really are missing and b) if there's anything I can do about it.

B8Ke3ORl.jpg

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Ring your landlord she may have the taps req, i often get asked by landlords to remove fill tap handles as they dont want tennants touching!

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the responses, at least I now I'm not going mad.

My landlady got back in touch with me and gave me the number of the installers, looks like in my panic I posted this problem a bit prematurely :oops:. I'll be having a word with them tomorrow all this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back