Flippin' 'eck!

Sponsored Links
perhaps we should have a separate politics sub-forum. We'd probably all get along better.

Sponsored Links
Wow...

How many prejudices can you fit into one small rant!

However you are right on one thing.

I would love Brexit to fail - because it is indeed a 'pigs ear' of a 'solution' looking for a 'problem'!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a look at this page from the latest (right leaning) SKY news offerings. Try and find anything positive about Brexit or any positive RWR stuff, if you can.
It seems to me that the worlds' cheating, lying RWR's are on a path to self-destruction.

Have a look at this page from the latest (right leaning) SKY news offerings. Try and find anything positive about Brexit or any positive RWR stuff, if you can.
It seems to me that the worlds' cheating, lying RWR's are on a path to self-destruction.

Try and find anything positive about the eu or any positive LWR stuff, if you can. Take your time boyo.
It seems to me that the worlds cheating, lying LWR's are on a path to self destruction.

Why do so many assume that remainers are left wing ?

Have you not noticed the Tories themselves are as divided as the country as a whole is.

The analysis of voting after brexit showed it is not right wing/left wing divide. It's more than simply age, and/or education levels too, but they have an impact on the vote result.

So why keep throwing lwr results? It just shows the lack of understanding overall

Well leavers have voted to become poorer and let the rich become richer and they think they are sticking it to the elites.

lol

Well leavers have voted to become poorer and let the rich become richer and they think they are sticking it to the elites.

lol

Yes, I don't understand the logic of it.

Logic :)

Assuming you mean lwr insults, does the same go for rwr insults?

I am new here. In that time I have been personally insulted 3 times, without once resorting to returning insults.

From where I stand I have only seen insults like that thrown at lwr's.

So I don't see your point. Assuming I am a lwr in people's eyes. (I'm not, but don't let that alter people's thoughts)

I am new here. In that time I have been personally insulted 3 times, without once resorting to returning insults.
Just you wait until Bodd works out which head to put on...

You'll be hard put not to resort to ridicule ;)

Of course if you do, double standards usually come into play :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back