Floor paint

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,

I would like to know where I can buy a very good floor paint, for my lounge concrete floor, well saying concrete floors, I live on the top floor, in a block of flat, I've bought floor paint before for my kitchen it was very good, it lasted and didn't scratch, I bought some International Floor painting was expensive, supposed to be heavy duty non scratch, but the minute you walk on it or mopping all the paint come off very easily, I've coated the floor several times, but still no good.

If anyone know of very good non scratch, tough floor painting, please let me know, your replies would be much appreciated.

many thanks in advance

helen

Sponsored Links
helen - try International's Garage Floor Paint; this is not the same as the stuff you've used. I've got this on my cellar floor, been down for over 20 years and is only now showing a few scuffs; limited colour choice. Google Epoxy Floor Paints (for info & suppliers) if you want 'industrial strength' stuff, but this is unlikely to be available in the DIY sheds.

helen - try International's Garage Floor Paint; this is not the same as the stuff you've used. I've got this on my cellar floor, been down for over 20 years and is only now showing a few scuffs; limited colour choice. Google Epoxy Floor Paints (for info & suppliers) if you want 'industrial strength' stuff, but this is unlikely to be available in the DIY sheds.

Hi Symptoms,

Many thanks for your reply, much appreciated, I recall the first paint floor I bought the name had something epoxy, it sound familiar to me. When you say DIY sheds are you implying the large DIY Stores such as B N Q and Homebase. I will try buying the paint in a main paint shop instead of the DIY stores.

many thanks

helen

Sponsored Links
helen - or get the stuff online. Yeh, sheds = B&Q, & similar.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back