Floplast external air admittance valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
I was about to replace my cast iron soil stack with a PVC one when I realised Floplast has just put on the market an external AAV that would make the job much easier than running the whole thing to roof level.Does anybody have comments about the product and does anybody know which merchants stock this product.
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Just make sure the aav is installed on the stack HIGHER than the spillover level of the highest appliance (ie the basthroom basin)

Didn't know external ones were now available! The older ones were only allowed to be installed indoors as the internal working parts would seize up outside, and of course the cold weather could affect them.

Just make sure the aav is installed on the stack HIGHER than the spillover level of the highest appliance (ie the basthroom basin)

only needs to be over 200mm above the highest entry point to the stack
not the spill over level.

seco servies - sorry if i am wrong (just always believed they were to be above spillover level so they would work properley - but this was for an aav on a stub stack inside the building and not externally).

Sponsored Links
you can get them for internal as well for below spillover level.

i'll see if i can find a link for you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back