Flue Gas Analyzers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in the market for one of these and as they cost a few quid; looking for some information on which one to buy. I would be grateful for any insight into which one to buy as I have used them and passed my exam but don't know which ones are any good.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
This question will get a much better response in the combustion chamber

There is actually a thread on at going on right now

I'm not in CC but will answer here - we used to use Kane (we skipped them due to expensive running and repair costs and very poor reliablility

We now have 6 Anton V2 units that have all performed very well tthe oldest is 6 years old and still working perfectly!!

The oldest Kane only reached it's third year!! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the info guys, not on the CC yet as I'm just tooling up to start my own little business servicing and doing landloard certs whilst i get more confidence then hopefully start with the more complex stuff as i have been offering up some of my time on the free.

I will be joining th GS register once tooled up so look forward to gaining some info in there.

From what I've read the Anton Sprint Units seem to be highly regarded on other sites and reviews. So thats great will be getting one of those. Cheers.

You should apply now for GS as it can take a while.

Then for CC where you will find lots of useful help.

Tony

You should apply now for GS as it can take a while.

Then for CC where you will find lots of useful help.

Tony

Oh, right, thanks.

I'll do that today then. Should have known but i didn't think it'd take too long.

Cheers.

I'm not in CC but will answer here - we used to use Kane (we skipped them due to expensive running and repair costs and very poor reliablility

We now have 6 Anton V2 units that have all performed very well tthe oldest is 6 years old and still working perfectly!!

The oldest Kane only reached it's third year!! :evil:

We have 4 Anton V2 FGAs & they're great. Had one that went on the blink & I thought some tw.t had stuck it in an oil boiler without smoke testing it first!! Sent it back to Anton & they repaired it FOC.

I use a Kane 425 when I'm on the tools, it's also good, but not used as much as the Antons, so time will tell.

Remember to keep your FGA nice & warm, don't leave it in the van!!

Any Kraut will tell you that the V2 is superior..... Anton for the Grouch too...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back