FLUELESS GAS FIRES

Sponsored Links
On the burley flueless fires the catalytic convertor is not a safety device & they are tested to fail safe with the catalytic convertor disabled .

there is a post on this forum on the subject from Burley !!
so how do u check for this on anual service that it will fail safe
cos i like to know more about them but no one offers training course to make me aware all faults and how to spot them :cry:

Sponsored Links
On the burley flueless fires the catalytic convertor is not a safety device & they are tested to fail safe with the catalytic convertor disabled .

cos i like to know more about them but no one offers training course to make me aware all faults and how to spot them :cry:

Do you access the cc forum ?? if so you could than access the Drop box ?
there is a shed load of imfo on gas fires , if you click on gas fires Burnley ? ( should be Burley ) there are I beleive ? docs that may be of interest to you ??

Take a look on this forum at F G Fire threads-- or contact Burley direct and ask.
I am SURE you will get all clued up on a training course.
In return for doing so-- you will also be one step ahead of the doubters .

Take a look on this forum at F G Fire threads--
Like you've just done again you mean.
This is the second time this week you've resurrected an old thread on them. God knows why, all you succeeded in doing the first time was to get laughed at for your complete lack of knowledge on them and make a fool of yourself again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PP why don't you just block your vent up & save us all from having to listen to your inane crap

by his rantings the village idiot sounds like he already is suffering from CO poisoning ( i guess he or his friends the mods will delete this comment again with no explaination)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back