Flush pipe cone or connector? Leak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a totilet concealed in a vanity cabinet (pain in the...), which has been leaking at the base. After much head-scratching I have found the source: a leaking flush pipe connector. See image (sorry for dodgy angle, concealed cabinet made it difficult to get a pic).

Looking at replacements, I see you can get flush pipe connectors with a flange that sits on the toilet pan (like what I currently have), and flush pipe cones that sit inside the hole. What are the differences between the two? Are they interchangeable, or do I specifically need a flush pipe connector as a replacement?

Attachments

• 20240513_223501.jpg
    20240513_223501.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 20
Sponsored Links
Another thought: do I need to replace the connector or does it just need an applocation of LSX to seal it?

Take a picture looking at the whole toilet from the front, stand back so everything is in the picture.

Andy

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back