Flux

Sponsored Links
Yes I did John.

He's a muppet undoubtedly. though he was right about the flux.

;)

Sponsored Links
The clue is in the name "HANDYMAN" basically a good for nothing chancer,pure comedy watching his videos :p :p

oh my god that was terrible to watch

I love his "soldering iron"

gonna need some extreme heat to run iron

lmao

there's not one video on youtube that shows how to make a perfectly soldered joint, which just goes to show how many idiots are out there that think they can be a plumber.

Than man is a legend. I'm surprised he never actually whipped out his soldering Iron for this job! :LOL:

that is ACE i would love him to teach everyone in the country apart from cleaning the copper and erm nothing else it was all just so wrong loved the unnamed random tin of flux and the brush plus the £3.50 worth of solder dropping off b4 the copper were hot the finished product was amazingly proffesional

I was always taught to add the "soldering Iron" :LOL: at the opposite side to the flame where poss, then the solder will run to the heat, but now ive seen his technique, i may have to use it :LOL: (sarcasm) :rolleyes:

Flux should always be applied to both fitting and tube!
A light film is best practise with a small artists brush with a synthetic filament. You end up with a dodgy joint otherwise.

Yes the fitting also . Most important.
Joint integrity will be compromised otherwise.
As also advised by the manufacturers , the CDA and the UK copper board.
If coleges are teaching otherwise then they are obviously wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back