Football available to all

M

Mickymoody

The recent court ruling regarding a pub landlady, using a foreign decoder, to receive Premiership matches, does it set a precident?

When Sky was first introduced, I used a Filmnet german decoder, to receive English films, from a German provider.

I know lots of ex-pats, that use illegal cards to receive UK TV in Spain etc..

So does this mean that illegal methods are now legal?

I've used dodgy websites to view premiership matches, full of viruses...online..why are we depraved of watching live TV, due to strange TV deals? Sky or BBC doesn't rule peoples right to TV. Freedom of Information. And TV rules, WHEN matches are played, to fit the TV schedule. And who has a lot of this control? Murdock?

Sponsored Links
The Premier League and Sky will get around this ruling have no doubt about that - they probably already have plans in place to still prevent people watching foreign footage of live games...

Premiership games are now governed by SKY, they decide when they play now. The game has been taken over, no suprise really when you think how much money they have put into it.

Its the same with rugby league, SKY dictate how they play now and have even slightly changed the rules of the game to suit them.

When you see a try going to the video ref, some people dont realise that this only happens in televised games, not games that are not broadcast by Sky.

The recent court ruling regarding a pub landlady, using a foreign decoder, to receive Premiership matches, does it set a precident?

When Sky was first introduced, I used a Filmnet german decoder, to receive English films, from a German provider.

I know lots of ex-pats, that use illegal cards to receive UK TV in Spain etc..

So does this mean that illegal methods are now legal?

I've used dodgy websites to view premiership matches, full of viruses...online..why are we depraved of watching live TV, due to strange TV deals? Sky or BBC doesn't rule peoples right to TV. Freedom of Information. And TV rules, WHEN matches are played, to fit the TV schedule. And who has a lot of this control? Murdock?

And on another thread you and OTHERS slated someone for trying to get MP3`s.
Yet you admit to "stealing" films.

Pot and kettle spring to mind here.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately the major motivation in sport is now money.....surely its not right that you have to pay to watch our national game.....lots of elderly people are deprived of their favourite sport because they cant afford the subscripion for Sky Sports .....which they seem to insist on increasing ..... they have just put ours up again ....although I did argue the point and got it for a £1 a month for a year :)

A few people I know are cancelling thier subscriptions as they are now going mad with full package deals.
Personally I`m not a great football fan so I cannot be bothered with it.