For all those w*****s who want to save the planet

Sponsored Links
I've got one of those kinetic watches that wind up by movement , not that I wear one very often , and it's been nicknamed the w##k watch since I have had it .

Sponsored Links
It is actually the Most inefficient energy system on earth, to have a good **** generator working propewrly, you first need to fry a couple of eggs, and two beans on toast, a good size sizzling pork sausage , so all this need energy to start with, needless to say how much a hen needs to eat to produce an egg, and how much a pig needs to eat before it is able to turn into meat for sausages, the abattoirs need energy to run machines, packaging, transportation, and other refrigeration costs, butter and oil, gas for cooking, electricity for a toaster, and not forgetting hidden costs like cost of gas safe servicing of your cookers, other running costs, so in actual fact this method of producing energy would in my mind be only 0.1% efficient, still not bad, if you get whole satisfaction and wild thrills, and you know how many trees need chopping down to make absorbent paper (Tissues) to wipe your cum afterwords, oh and later on having to go to bathroom and use hot water to take a shower, so really is it not more destructive to the health of the planet I ask? :LOL:

excellent pure magic :D :D
now please let me power a few large household items with my personal "generator":cool:

Back