France sets up burka commission

Sponsored Links
Do they have the rainmac that gets superglued on when they reach 40 underneath there too ? :D

First ever Islamic state beauty contest... :LOL:

burka_graduation.jpg

You sure that wasn't a cross dressers convention :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I once sat on a plane next to a British bloke living in Yemen; he told me the Islamic revolution had shot itself in the foot there because since the burqa became compulsory there was even more extra-marital shagging going on than ever as nobody could be recognised.

I don't believe that France has any intrinsic objection to women concealing themselves under strange robes as a mark of religious observation.

_44149849_nuns_ap203b.jpg

chanting-the-divine-office.jpg

Nuns-move-from-Stanbrook--001.jpg

the country used to be littered with Roman Catholic nuns

many of them working in schools

I don't believe that France has any intrinsic objection to women concealing themselves under strange robes as a mark of religious observation.

the country used to be littered with Roman Catholic nuns

many of them working in schools

Much of the world was.

so having tolerated women from one religion wearing strange robes as an act of religious observance, they now object to women of a different religion doing the same.

Obviously, therefore, the objection is not to strange robes or religious observance.

It's an objection to the particular religion.

so having tolerated women from one religion wearing strange robes as an act of religious observance, they now object to women of a different religion doing the same.

Obviously, therefore, the objection is not to strange robes or religious observance.

It's an objection to the particular religion.

I think you'll find they object to all bad habits now not exclusively one religion.

I'd be interested to see evidence that they are trying to ban nuns and priests costumes.

I'd be interested to see evidence that they are trying to ban nuns and priests costumes.

Being a secular country maybe their hope was that they were on the fag end of these practices.

They don't, just those whose faces can not be identified, common sense.

Sponsored Links
Back