FREE TIBET.

Sponsored Links
Bernard Mannings made me laugh. It's a shame the media still portray him as some a nasty peice of work even though quite a few people have come forward to say he was a kind hearted bloke.

I do a lot of work for a big Indian family down here in Portsmouth. I once saw a Bernard Manning dvd on the shelf and commented on it. The bloke said ' I wish stupid white people would stop blowing things out of proprtion on our behalves! '. It turns out old Bernard made a donation to a charity that this family had a link to.

The same Indian bloke also said somethging like this...' The f*****g goal post move all the time, one day I will wake up and find I am a racist too!! '

It was all an act with the guy, a fact that certain people really have a problem with.

Comedy is comedy as far as I'm concerned and the world would be a much more tolerant (and better) place if people stopped taking everything so seriously.

MW

Alf Garnett in 'Till Death Do Us Part' was funny. He was a typical racist who couldn't see that the joke was on himself.

Sponsored Links
Does anybody remember who told this one (possibly not the exact words):

"Comedian Bernard Manning, who was told by his doctor to lose five stone or die, has, sadly, lost five stone." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've found it difficult to get over him ... So I just get up and walk round.

Back