French hostages..

S

Sombrero

i know hostage taking and child killing is not new, but i'm shocked everytime i see this sort of thing...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21577874

i understand that both sides have an argument, but can you imagine being sat there with your wife and 4 kids in front of you knowing those scumbast ards could quite easily cut the heads off of all your kids within the hour !!!!

Wow!!! there's some evil s h it going on in the world !!

Sponsored Links
Now dunna go worrying yourself about it Sombrero me lad. No doubt at some point in the future, these Islamist Militants will come to the UK and claim every benefit they possibly can. The government will try their hardest to deport them as non desirables, but the judges and courts will have none of that. When you start a thread on here about them, some people are gonna argue about their right to a life in the UK. Dunna forget what you said

"Wow!!! there's some evil s h it going on in the world !!" ;) ;) ;)

"Wow!!! there's some evil s h it going on in the world !!"

Sponsored Links
Now dunna go worrying yourself about it Sombrero me lad. No doubt at some point in the future, these Islamist Militants will come to the UK and claim every benefit they possibly can. The government will try their hardest to deport them as non desirables, but the judges and courts will have none of that. When you start a thread on here about them, some people are gonna argue about their right to a life in the UK. Dunna forget what you said

Yes. Funny, isn't it, how human rights only apply to some and not to others, at least in this country?

you guys are running a sub plot - which you're entitlled to do, but misses the point of the ultimate grief those parents are feeling right now... as we go to bed, their lives are in the most ultimate turmoil !!!

!

They went over there chasing the big bucks - they knew the risks. If you venture into the lions den and get mauled - well who's fault is that?

They went over there chasing the big bucks - they knew the risks. If you venture into the lions den and get mauled - well who's fault is that?
#

nobody 'deserves' being held hostage by criminals? do they? especially children !!! I get the point you're trying to make, but versus kids? nah !!! not good form Joe !!!

Thing is Sombrero, I'm sure we could all share this family's grief about the kids n'all, but honestly nothing these days on the news really shocks the public. Last thing on the news to shock me was probably 7/7 in London, and before that 9/11. I'll admit, there's a lot on the news that really saddens me, some news items can upset me too, but I don' think anything absolutely shocks me, any more.

#

nobody 'deserves' being held hostage by criminals? do they? especially children !!! I get the point you're trying to make, but versus kids? nah !!! not good form Joe !!!

Where does Joe use the word deserve?

#

so if i say i like having sex with pineapples, and you reply why do you find fruit attractive, we didn't use the same words, but ...... oh it doesn't matter Aron !

Thing is Sombrero, I'm sure we could all share this family's grief about the kids n'all, but honestly nothing these days on the news really shocks the public. Last thing on the news to shock me was probably 7/7 in London, and before that 9/11. I'll admit, there's a lot on the news that really saddens me, some news items can upset me too, but I don' think anything absolutely shocks me, any more.

Thing is John, if you were to lose your sight in a freak accident tomorrow, or lose your left leg in a car accident, then that would be the biggest most significant thing (almost) to happen in your life... If you were to die, then your family would be in bits.... or imagine you have a daughter that's playing on your front garden and your phone rings, you rush to grab the phone, and your daughter's gone... how do you feel? i suspect much much worse that if you've just seen a plane crash into a big building a few thousand miles away..?

You were shocked by 7/7 but if you relate that to Joe's argument, then according to him "all those people chasing the big buck... " etc..

But no, i would really not want to be in the position of that poor family...

Thing is John, if you were to lose your sight in a freak accident tomorrow, or lose your left leg in a car accident, then that would be the biggest most significant thing (almost) to happen in your life...

Thing is Sombrero, if both these things were to happen to me tomorrow, there's only one thing I could be absolutely sure of,,,,,,, I'd fail the ATOS assessment and be declared fit for work, within the month. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You were shocked by 7/7 but if you relate that to Joe's argument, then according to him "all those people chasing the big buck... " etc.

Thing is Somby, most of the people caught up in that, weren't chasing the "Big Bucks",,,,,,, they were just trying to make an honest living. Your now trying to read things in my statements that just ain't there. ;) ;)

Thing is John, if you were to lose your sight in a freak accident tomorrow, or lose your left leg in a car accident, then that would be the biggest most significant thing (almost) to happen in your life...

Thing is Sombrero, if both these things were to happen to me tomorrow, there's only one thing I could be absolutely sure of,,,,,,, I'd fail the ATOS assessment and be declared fit for work, within the month. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

John, what i'm saying is i really feel the pain of that family... were some guy making a video, spouting the Quran, with a halal knife at the throat of my son, whilst i'd been drugged and had a gun pointed at my head, i wouldn't be thinking "oh 9/11 was much worse than this" !!

#

so if i say i like having sex with pineapples, and you reply why do you find fruit attractive, we didn't use the same words, but ...... oh it doesn't matter Aron !

If I climb onto a roof covered in ice, do I deserve to fall, or is it just my own fault.

See the difference?

People who go to third world dodgy countries to make money, really shouldn't be taking their families.

Sponsored Links
Back