French school

Sponsored Links
He is just a waste of time ⏲️. Don't give him yours.
Have you managed to stand up without support yet?
Alleging that me, Noseall, JonathanM, Notch7 and others are one and the same person? :ROFLMAO:
How crazy is that! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Have you ever been on this forum before under a different name?
Is it any business of yours?
If someone changes their name, has resigned before, etc, they're entitled to any appropriate anonymity and closure of any previous incarnations, if they so wish.
I doubt if your opinion to the contrary carries any weight.

But I'm fascinated by the multiple suggestions of previous usernames.
They appear to generate some morbid fear in many.
If it makes you and anyone else content for me to accept the mantles of these previous usernames, i'm happy to accept the challenge to live up to their, apparently, fearsome reputation.
I do not actively seek the position, but if I am called upon, i will rise to the challenge, and give it my full attention.

:)

How's that 'keeping to the topic' going? :ROFLMAO:

Is it any business of yours?
If someone changes their name, has resigned before, etc, they're entitled to any appropriate anonymity and closure of any previous incarnations, if they so wish.
So, that’s not a firm "No" then.
Next question: Do you think it fair if a previously member banned for trolling returns under a different name?

Don’t forget thicko, you slipped up last time by quoting your local prices in Euro's despite claiming your location as the U.K. Don’t forget to have your location and back story on a piece of paper next to you before replying to posts as your memory let you down last time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
So, that’s not a firm "No" then.
Next question: Do you think it fair if a previously member banned for trolling returns under a different name?
Like I said, i do not seek the position, but I'm happy to accept the mantle thrust upon me.
The owners of the other usernames appear to have fearsome reputations. I will do my best to live up those reputations.

You question is superfluous. I have no influence on this site. Therefore my opinion is pointless.
But if we see it as a penalty, to be excluded, once the penalty is inflicted, it's time served, isn't it?
Or do you think there should be additional penalties? In which case I suggest you recommend your opinion to the appropriate person.
I suggest you'd need to explain how your ideas will be practised.

But your premise is incorrect, gant has already explained in detail why the owners of the previous usernames were banned, and trolling wasn't the reason.
If it were I suspect the forum would be devoid of unintelligent life.

Like I said, i do not seek the position, but I'm happy to accept the mantle thrust upon me.
The owners of the other usernames appear to have fearsome reputations. i will do my best to live up those reputations.
And like I said, that’s not a firm No".

He's definitely back - how long for this time I wonder?

I'll do my best to live up to my reputation. :giggle:
Corrected that for you Roy. Unlucky with your new tactic. You joined three times at least on the 24th. Made a right nuisance of yourself with the other two (Giveitabrush and Youcandothethings) that are now banned to try to keep under the radar. Didn’t work.

Last edited:
Corrected that for you Roy. Unlucky with your new tactic. You joined three times at least on the 24th. Made a right nuisance of yourself with the other two (Giveitabrush and Youcandothethings) that are now banned to try to keep under the radar. Didn’t work.
Of course I value my reputation.
And if you endow me with other apparently fearsome reputations, I'll try to live up to those also.

My commiserations to the unsuccessful applicants. I don't suppose it's the first time, (nor the last) that innocent new members have been hounded out by those suffering from some sort of 'previous-member phobia'.
Maybe it's some form of dis-athazagoraphobia - the fear of being remembered. :ROFLMAO:

Himmy, everyone can spot your ways from miles away.
Everyone knows you're a racist bigot in drags and nobody falls for your nonsense anymore.
Give up.

Sponsored Links
Back