Frequent slow pressure rise on Ravenheat 820/20(T)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone.

I have a Ravenheat 820/20(T) Combi-boiler. Recently noticed that everytime the CH has been on and the system then cools, the needle on the water pressure gauge never drops to it's original reading. Roughly about 0.1 bar extra is added. i.e. this morning the boiler began at 1.2 bar and when CH turned off / cooled, the needle rested on 1.3 bar. Obviously with the gradual build up of pressure I'm forced to release the extra manually through the PRV. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks for any help / advice.

Sponsored Links
Filling loop letting by, plate heat exchanger gone, expansion vessel needs re-charging?

gas4you said:
Filling loop letting by, plate heat exchanger gone, expansion vessel needs re-charging?

dont forget the pressure pixies gas

their buggers to over pressurizing boilers on the sneek

I hate them almost as much as the "you just put your pipe slice down and we are going to hide it " goblins

:)

corgiman said:
gas4you said:

their b*****r to over pressurizing boilers on the sneek

I hate them almost as much as the "you just put your pipe slice down and we are going to hide it " goblins

I thought I was the only one they 'attacked' several times a day :LOL:

Sponsored Links
gas4you said:
corgiman said:
gas4you said:

their b*****r to over pressurizing boilers on the sneek

I thought I was the only one they 'attacked' several times a day :LOL:

Ahhh you must have an infestation too.

feels like I have 1000's of the devils nicking my gear

They also seem to have a penchant for wire wool, flux brushes and pencils :LOL:

gas4you said:
They also seem to have a penchant for wire wool, flux brushes and pencils :LOL:

dont they ever

I must spend a good hour looking for stuff that i just put DOWN!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back