From the EU ? Not got a job within thrre months ? Bye bye

Sponsored Links
Shame we cannot do the same with some of our own spongers that never make any attempt to work anyway.;);)

We would have to start registering EU nationals when they arrive as its not known at the minute.

We should introduce a 3 month time limit. Im surprised its not mentioned in the free movement of people EU rules......

Shame we cannot do the same with some of our own spongers that never make any attempt to work anyway.;);)

Elle is on to that at the moment. I think we are going to ship the off another EU country..
If they have no passport Nosey will get them shot

Sponsored Links
Elle is on to that at the moment. I think we are going to ship the off another EU country..
If they have no passport Nosey will get them shot

Im sure a moaner will be along shortly to quote chapter and verse on free movement rules.

How does that deal with the (2/3rds) majority of migrants to the UK - i.e. non EU nationals? A majority of EU nationals travelling to the UK already have a job in any case. Sounds like more wind and pi$$ to me and won't deal with those sneaking in.

Im sure a moaner will be along shortly to quote chapter and verse on free movement rules.

What if all the British social scroungers are transported into let's say Romania for example. The cost of living and housing would be cheaper. Romania would befit as they will be spending their dole money into their economy.

Also would be cheaper to jail all our convicts abroad as well.

Or maybe it's the actual facts that quitters don't like to hear, or that they are too stupid to understand those facts?

notchy will no doubt now try and convince us that black is white and vice versa :ROFLMAO:

Or maybe it's the actual facts that quitters don't like to hear, or that they are too stupid to understand those facts?

notchy will no doubt now try and convince us that black is white and vice versa :ROFLMAO:

Well that would still make notch accurate and correct and you'd still be totally wrong as usual :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gasbag is really, really REALLY slow on the uptake.

Sponsored Links
Back