Fuse Box - Can i add to it ?

whats wrong with self notifying,
Nothing.

its not as if they are going to be self certifying is it ?
No they aren't. So it seems you agree that m0pdq does not have to issue a certificate for the work if he does it.

fact is your hypothetical posting is just dull
Feel free to give up on the insults and half-formed and incorrect objections at any time then.

never said that did I, though thats what you insinuated, other than that

YAWN - BAS is going off on one again, you really ought to look in a mirror every now and again, in the arena of "real world advice" your the one half formed and incorrect, I just cant wait for the day you kill someone with your "holier than the trade..." attitude

Sponsored Links
It's not me going off on one - you're the one repeatedly disagreeing with what I said. I asked a simple, reasonable question, and all you have done is to keep carping on about it.

But at the same time you seem to think that it's OK for you to tell me that I'm wrong and then complain that it's boring when I have the sheer affrontery to defend myself.

So - a few very simple questions:

1) Do you believe that QD was correct when he wrote "Adding a new cicuit requires an Electical Installation Certificate signed by a 'compentent' person. That is competent in the legal sense."?

2) If so, why?

3) If so, how do you think that the route in the Building Regulations of people who cannot self-certify notifying in advance is supposed to work?

I just cant wait for the day you kill someone with your "holier than the trade..." attitude
Well I'm sorry that you look forward to somebody dying, but can you explain, rationally, logically, and without complaining that it's boring to be asked why you should explain yourself, how asking QD the question that I did is likely to get somebody killed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back