Fused spur Help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all first post so please be kind.

I have taken a spur from socket for a light switch.

Now instead of using a fused switch I have used a separate fuse and normal light switch, already had them in the garage. I throught this would be the same difference but im having problems wiring up.

Could someone please tell me where im going wrong.

cheers moggie

Sponsored Links
I throught this would be the same difference
The same difference?? WTF kind of language is that? I've heard this before, but if makes no sense!!! Its the same THING!

but im having problems wiring up.

No, since you have provided no information as to what you've done. I think I know, I just want you to tell me how you've done it.

£5 on neutral to live across the switch. ;)

I understand what you're getting at.

You will need to choc block the neutrals together inside the switch!!!!!

Let there be light.

Cheers oharaf thanks for the quick reply.

Steve if you don't wanna help people don't post !

Sponsored Links
The same difference?? WTF kind of language is that? I've heard this before, but if makes no sense!!! Its the same THING!

take 7 and 10 and compare to 15 and 18. They have the same difference but you are right. The original posting is extremely obscure and provided inadequate information therefore the only logical answer I can suggest for

is that the error was starting the project as a DIY one with out first learning how to do it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back