GAH DualStream Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any one experience with these products?

I have had installed 5 cylinders.

2 X ariston ITI 300 stainless still hot water up in the loft next to my 635 valliant system boiler

3 X 500l accumaltor in the basement which are being fed main pressure which is over 4bar and very good flow rate.

I was sold that fact that with this "balanced" pressure system the hot and cold water would be even and that you could have 4-5 showers/taps open at once and not experience any drop in pressure.

That is sort of the case with my cold water, however with my hot water it seems that when you open 1 shower and then a sink tap the drop is quite noticable. You can open 3 showers and the pressure on the Hot water cylinders drops from 2 bar to 0.5 bar and doesnt seem to be enough.

The max you can set them to I think is 3 bar, but the nonsense I was told that you could have 5 showers and sinks on at the same time doesnt seem to be true?

Can any one advise?

Sponsored Links
4bar is that working pressure or standing
what size is incomming main supply
good flow rate how many l/m on incomming main supply
i have yet to see an unvented system or combi supply these amount of outlets

steve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back