Gakaxy G2 Fire Integration

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Honeywell g2 wired system with a c079-2 rf portal for wireless keyfob and shed door contact.
looking at a df8m wireless smoke detector to the system

Is it just a case of programming the zone as fire once added to the system, then event of activation i'll get the normal sms alert and bells?

Sponsored Links
I think you are correct - it's been a while since I installed one of the wireless smoke detectors, as they are so expensive. If I remember correctly, you add in the normal way, but need to install the battery to register the wireless serial number. You then set the zone function to fire.

I think you are correct - it's been a while since I installed one of the wireless smoke detectors, as they are so expensive. If I remember correctly, you add in the normal way, but need to install the battery to register the wireless serial number. You then set the zone function to fire.

Thanks, yeah they are but just grabbed one at a discount price..
still one remaining at this time ...http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/honeywell...927596?hash=item25bb95826c:g:WUsAAOSw3mpXK4px

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back