Galloway

Right I was in the Army for 4 years. The Royal Green Jackets (Infantry)
I was in Northern Ireland (2 years) Bosnia (6 months) and Kosavo (4 months) and I was never told I could shoot anyone. Infact it's drummed into us that if we did open fire for no reason we would spend a long time in prison. The only time you can open fire is if you believe your life or the people around you lifes are in danger. Now this is a grey area, Theres someone 200 metres away about to throw a hand grenade at members of your patrol, you shoot him. When you get to the body it's not a hand grenade but infact a can of coke.

Better to be tried by 12 than carried off by 6

Or not?

If that mp did say that he should be shoot

Sponsored Links
Mark!!! said:
Theres someone 200 metres away about to throw a hand grenade at members of your patrol, you shoot him. When you get to the body it's not a hand grenade but infact a can of coke.

Why would he want to throw a can of coke at you? How can anyone throw a can of coke 200 metres?

petewood said:
Mark!!! said:
Theres someone 200 metres away about to throw a hand grenade at members of your patrol, you shoot him. When you get to the body it's not a hand grenade but infact a can of coke.

Why would he want to throw a can of coke at you? How can anyone throw a can of coke 200 metres?
your right! I had'nt thought of that, 200 metres is a long way. :LOL:

I knew someone would say that. I said at members of your patrol, obviously all the patrol are spaced out. And I have had a can of coke thrown at my face in bosnia, Can't tell you why

Sponsored Links
Mark!!! said:
obviously all the patrol are spaced out.

If they're in that state surely they shouldn't be allowed out on patrol.

And I have had a can of coke thrown at my face in bosnia, Can't tell you why

Perhaps they didn't like you, some people are very rude!

I'm really laughing now.
Maybe I'm not very good at explaining. what I mean is each member of the section is spaced about 10 - 15 metres apart. 3 sections in a platoon all spaced out 100 metres apart. As you can imagine this covers a lot of distance

I'm told that if you take aspirin and drink coke thro a straw it gets you spaced out, maybe thats what they was up to. :LOL:

Mark!!! said:
I'm really laughing now.
Maybe I'm not very good at explaining. what I mean is each member of the section is spaced about 10 - 15 metres apart. 3 sections in a platoon all spaced out 100 metres apart. As you can imagine this covers a lot of distance

Sorry I don't quite get this, is it like a relay race?

What I mean is when you patrol (walk) the streets of say Bosnia you don't patrol in a huddle. Each individual must be spaced out so your not one big easy target and won't all get taken out with one burst of automatic fire

Mark!!! said:
What I mean is when you patrol (walk) the streets of say Bosnia you don't patrol in a huddle. Each individual must be spaced out so your not one big easy target and won't all get taken out with one burst of automatic fire

Oh I get it, so the patrol is spread out over 100 metres? What happens if one of you wants to go to the toilet?

Mark!!! said:
Each individual must be spaced out so your not one big easy target and won't all get taken out with one burst of automatic fire

I thought they were throwing cans of coke at you.

Yeah that happened once. Ain't nothing you can do about it, You just got to take it. It hurt I can tell you that

unless it was diet coke i would not take a chance and just shoot the ******* i mean teach the ******* what its like to be on the recieving end

**** rules of engagement bulldoze the scum into the sea failing that then the ground no mercy for scum that kills our lads

and i know your colleagues would make a story up if they shot anyone unarmed come on how easy is it to plant a nade or a shooter near his dead stinking corpse ( carry one with u always ) cover for you and your pals

Sponsored Links
Back