Gambian Lawmakers Vote To Overturn FGM Ban

Sponsored Links
Lost count of the amount of sleep I've lost worrying about Gambian FGM. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't give a monkeys what they get up to in backwards countries between themselves. Having visited Africa there's no hope for lots of the inhabitants. However we should be concerned that they are decimating the wildlife. This wildlife is often irreplaceable, unlike Africans - of whom there is definitely no shortage.

Why do we have to wring our hands and pretend to be concerned about what happens in alien cultures, thousands of miles away that we can do nothing about? Do they lie awake worrying about our problems like out of control gangs, crime and immigration, obesity, maybe our housing crisis? Or are we patronising in our superior faux concern?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It's not rocket science. Anything that involves changing the body of someone should be illegal until they are an adult and able to make their own decision on the matter. Not the same but like the thing about giving kids puberty blockers.

Why do we have to wring our hands and pretend to be concerned about what happens in alien cultures, thousands of miles away that we can do nothing about?
Because shìt like that travels and they are doing it over here.

This woman who says we should be asking babies permission to change nappies is type to hang around with the likes of left wingers who defend backward religious behaviour and beliefs.

Please may I change your nappy?​

Do people lie awake worrying about Jews shortening the tackle of their young boys? Do they realise that a very significant percentage of American boys also have the same completely unnecessary procedure in the name of hygiene? All with no choice for those altered for life. Does it not worry them?

Or is it only dark girls' giblets?

Shortening?

Think you need to look up circumcision!

I'm against that too.

The joke is that Jewish people are supposed to go back to God as he made them.

Do people lie awake worrying about Jews shortening the tackle of their young boys? Do they realise that a very significant percentage of American boys also have the same completely unnecessary procedure in the name of hygiene? All with no choice for those altered for life. Does it not worry them?

Or is it only dark girls' giblets?
The two procedures are nothing alike. To make circumcision vaguely comparable you'd have to chop off the head of the penis, not just the foreskin.

The two procedures are nothing alike. To make circumcision vaguely comparable you'd have to chop off the head of the penis, not just the foreskin.
Only a dick head wouldn't understand that ;)

FGM is far worse than having your forskin removed.

I do care for these poor girls and I hope this hideous cultural/religious practice is shut down with all this other out of date ancient thinking.

Sponsored Links
Back