Garden furniture Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I wonder if any one can help. I bought this furniture at the below link last year but now unfortunately it looks like a cat has been jumping over all over it and has deep scratches in it. As you can see in the picture the wood is stained a very dark brown but where the sratches are it seems that the wood underneath is white. My initial idea was to sand the top and apply another coat of stain. However I bought a can of walnut which appears to very dark but on the white parts of the wood it appears a very light, yellow brown. Ideally I wouls just like to treat the top of the table with a product that takes it back to its original colour when I bought it so that it matches the chairs becuase really don't want to sand down and stain the whole lot in order to make them match.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks Katy

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.j...efview=lister&ts=1282215841845&isSearch=false

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back