Gardtec 350 removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I live in a house with two home alarms, one of which (Gardtec 350) is never used as we have no engineer code (yeah we have the master code but as this is the older of the two alrams we never use it). I simply wish to remove this alarm but without bursting and eardrum up a ladder removing the bell box. I can open the panel and play with the wires if necessary but was wondering if there was a simple way to just disable the whole thing and take it away? If the alarm goes off once or twice it's not a big problem as I've told the neighbours may intentions.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Sponsored Links
As with all systems they are designed to make a noise and call if needed (Not in your case) if tampered with.
You have your options as stated.
Noise will last as long as it takes you to disable the system. Warning the neighbours is a good idea unless you want them to call the police :D

Isolate the mains before disabling anything else.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back