Gardtec 800 - delete user code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently moved house and there is a Gardtec 800 series (with LED panel) fitted.
I have the Master User code.

- Is there any way I can find out which Users (out of 6 available) have already been programmed?
- Can I delete User Codes once they have been programmed in?

For example, I don't know whether there are 6 User Codes already programmed in and what those codes are but the previous occupant might.
I understand that I am able to overwrite any User Codes by programming in afresh but I don't particularly want to have to programme 6 Users in making up 6 User Codes just to overwrite existing codes which might not even be programmed in anyway.... if you hopefully catch my drift??!

Sponsored Links
If you do not know that particular code number for the user then you can delete or overwrite.
To delete each user you will have to go into codes to change select the user and when you enter the new code you will enter 000000 0r just overwrite with new code.
Only other way would be to default all codes but that is an engineering function and you could then find out the the control panel could be engineer locked.
Simplest way is overwrite all codes

Thanks Handymanjo. It seems to have worked a treat.
It also seems that the system can be Part Set. I have the User Manual but how do I work out which zones are or aren't activated in Part 1 or Part 2 ?

Part sets are done from engineering ....only way to find out is set part 1 and see what does and doesn't activate...

Sponsored Links
Thanks again Sparkymarka. I'll give it a go and upset the neighbours :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back