Gas Boiler SFCU Location

CIT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to move the SFCU which supplies the boiler, from the current location in the kitchen, to the airing cupboard upstairs to make way for some new kitchen units. Are there any rules about the SFCU needing to be in the same room as the boiler which would prevent me from doing this?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Not that I am aware of, but I would put a label at the boiler location so that your decendants know where it is located!

Sponsored Links
OK thanks guys, looks like the answer is no. Interestingly, the boiler is located in the utility room and SFCU currently in the kitchen, so it looks like the current installation is wrong. It was installed like this 18 months ago so I guess it was a short cut by my plumber. Should I challenge him on this point and suggest he might like to fix this FOC? Do you think I would get anywhere?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back