Gas Coals layout - Moyen Gas Fires?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I have a gas fire where the gas engineer has removed the coals and we don't know where to put them back, and it is therefore not safe to use the fire. I'm struggling to track down the manufacturer to find a manual so I wondered if anyone here has heard of them to help me out. It says Moyen 7 Multiflue on the fire.
Thanks,
John

Sponsored Links
Hello,
I have a gas fire where the gas engineer has removed the coals and we don't know where to put them back, and it is therefore not safe to use the fire. I'm struggling to track down the manufacturer to find a manual so I wondered if anyone here has heard of them to help me out. It says Moyen 7 Multiflue on the fire.
Thanks,
John

Why did the engineer not put them back after he removed them?

Jon

You sure it iss Moyen> never heard of them. Post a pic of the controls and date badge if you can

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your comments.

OK, I think it may say Montage above Moyen, is this a brand people have heard of? Since spotting this I've found a few other posts online with people looking for information for Montage Moyen models but I still haven't found the answer to layout the coals.

All being well there should be links to some images of the fire below....

Why not phone Blazes of Burnley, who still exist? Phone No: 01282 831176

Thanks, I have asked the question of Blazes before starting this thread but I've not got anything back yet.

Blazes were /are a franchise operation (obviously don't know if the one in Burley is a franchise).They don't manufacture anything, just rebadged from other companies. the most often rebadged fire is probably Focal Point, but that does not look loke theirs, although the label is similar.

Thanks for your help. My gut feeling was to put the coals in the holes, but having read some of the other manuals I have now left the holes uncovered and built the coals up this way. I'll keep looking but this appears to working OK.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back