gas engineer in 8 weeks!

• Thread starter traineegasman
  • Start date
Errrr.. yes, great comeback there.. are you on drugs... or smoking something perhaps??? :eek: :eek: :eek: & you were very clever to realise that `no offence` & `smeg head` were actually placed, together, in the same sentence, I may have thrown in a couple of apostrophes, maybe a full stop or wildly went insane & thrown in a semi - colon can`t really recall. I take it there is a point to your ramblings, apart from my exquisite use of the english language? As for being a hippo in a crate, you may very well be correct. :evil: :evil: :evil: No need to call me Sir.. ;)

One last post on this obviously `dying on it`s a**e` thread. Thanks for a most enjoyable, entertaining & informative coupla days. Believe it or not I think this is possibly one of the best sites going ( plumbing/ heating wise obviously! )
This is only made possible by all the talented & clever dudes who give up their time to inform us lesser mortals ( no, I`m not being sarcastic ) of how problems can be solved WITHOUT paying a fortune. Special thanks go to Do it all, ChrisR, Bripl, Kevplumb, Jasonvaughan, Ollski, Oilman, & all the rest of the guys who frequently post on this forum.
I`m off now to another site, ( please no tears ) but watch out for when another newbie posts on your site................. it might just be me.............keep up the good work, & I hope I didn`t p**s you guys off too much!.... Laters......

Sponsored Links
& PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN......soz.. & BAHCO.... Right I`ve definitely gone now, ( a slow clap emerges, rippling through through the forum & ending in a crescendo of thunderous applause) Now **** Off, I`m going for me tea........ ;)

Sponsored Links
Just reading all this about qualifications and courses to get certs that you attend with training, i just wondered is there a course or training that you attend that deals with industrial and commercial installations?? and i dont mean a boiler in an office block, i mean industrial heating for purposes involved in manufacturing and catering appliances which may be one offs or of rareity due to the nature of the business

traineegasman said:
I must say however, that i did work as a plumber`s mate for a time & also went to college, but i have just qualified I have done this at the ripe old age of 42 so there is hope for all you old f**kers! One guy one the course was 57! Good luck!
Don`t get too excited, making the leap from plumber to gas engineer is quite a big deal,

Kevplumb, I cannot believe your continual hostility toward me, I am a fully qualified plumber & have worked for many years as one, I happened to do a gas course, took eight months of working for nothing....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the point is behave and you will learn a lot on this forum

on the other hand dont and you will really **** people off and learn nothing

your call ;)

curlydon said:
Con----Tra----Diction

That's All
Sorry Curly, couldn`t quite figure out your point for days, was wondering why someone would bring up such an old post, just to put the record straight though. When I said that I had just qualified in that statement, it meant as a GAS ENGINEER, not as a plumber.. hope that clears up the misunderstanding...you may wish to borrow one of these... :oops: .. & apologise perhaps....

THAT`S ALL

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back