gas pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how can i check internal gas pressure because my boiler just fires up for 20 sec then cuts off then turn the tap off and back on boiler fires up and goes off again same on CH help please

Sponsored Links
If you want to know what's wrong with your boiler, best not to jump to conclusions. Just tell us what boiler you have and what the symptoms are.

thank you for reply I have worcester 24i fitted about 2 yrs ago worked fine now when turn the hot water tap on fires up but cuts off after 20 sec while the water is still running, does the same on CH i replaced the pcb ,air p switch,thermistors,but problem is the same,pump runs elec there thanks

Max5 said:
thank you for reply I have worcester 24i fitted about 2 yrs ago worked fine now when turn the hot water tap on fires up but cuts off after 20 sec while the water is still running, does the same on CH i replaced the pcb ,air p switch,thermistors,but problem is the same,pump runs elec there thanks

Gas valve?

Sponsored Links
Yes, or clogged up pump.

Would you post me all the perfectly good bits you've removed??!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back