Gas tumble dryers....any good?

Didn't realise you could get in,not that you weren't entitled but through policies etc.

You do have a point though

Sponsored Links
Can't remember that statement being aimed at you Tony.if you read my query above then you would realise had I posted my scope in the cc,I would have been unaware that namsag could have seen it.

lcgs its not rocket science to type in 6da and find out what your scope is, at least yours always came up ;)

Sponsored Links
A gas fitter working out of scope is a GREAT DEAL safer than a DIYer working out of his scope! ;)
There are so many split-hairs in this forum we gonna need a hairdresser in here! :LOL:

A gas fitter working out of scope is a GREAT DEAL safer than a DIYer working out of his scope! ;)
not for the gas fitter its not, the guy that was jailed for manslaughter after installing a flueless fire was working out of scope, I am not saying he would not have gone to jail if he had been legal but it certainly didint help him.

His failure to measure the power input of the flueless was a contravention of the basic core safety!

Even if he had done a fires ACS he would have been unlikely to have done anything different when he fitted it.

It was a combination of his oversight and the manufacturer sending it out seriously out of adjustment and sealed with green varnish on the screw.

The design was flawed as the range of adjustment was too wide so that it could be dangerously too high. But you did not see anyone from the manufacturers getting prosecuted! Just the scapegoat RGI.

I dont remember anything much about flueless fires being in the assessment paper when I did mine last August 26th.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back