George

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Haha, love this guy. so much more behind him than "the seven words you can't say on TV" that he seems best known for.

Sponsored Links
Thank you Deluks, I've never heard of or seen him before but I think he's absolutely brilliant :D :D
I love that type of humour, like Ben Elton etc.

Ben Elton? Ben f***ing 'WeWillRockYou' Elton? Not in the same league!!!!
:mad:
Happy to spread the good word though :)

Sponsored Links
Ben Elton? Ben f***ing 'WeWillRockYou' Elton? Not in the same league!!!!
:mad:
Happy to spread the good word though :)
How kind of you Deluks to ridicule my liking of Ben Elton. Having watched the clip, I agree that he's not in the same league, but then I never said he was :rolleyes:

Watch out Del, she's got the rolling eyes syndrome again! :eek:

:LOL: :LOL:

This man would drive me completely insane if I had to spend more than 15 seconds in a room with him.

Completely annoying even to look at.

An angry old man talking about what goes on in every country.... And? Is he supposed to be funny?

An angry old man talking about what goes on in every country.... And? Is he supposed to be funny?

Yeh, we see a lot of that on here, but this guy does it sooooo much better, and with a degree of thought and real facts thrown into the bargain.

Yeh, we see a lot of that on here, but this guy does it sooooo much better, and with a degree of thought and real facts thrown into the bargain.
Because HE GETS PAID to do it :rolleyes: in the land of the Free Market Economy :LOL: . We do it for FREE in the Land of ..... :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back