German Police

So does that make you a level 5 i.e. you believe global warming is caused by human activity, you believe it will be catastrophic, but there's nothing that can be done to stop it?
6. It will stop, some time. There may be fewer than now around to see it happen though

Sponsored Links
So does that make you a level 5 i.e. you believe global warming is caused by human activity, you believe it will be catastrophic, but there's nothing that can be done to stop it?

No.

But unless something is done to slow the population growth it’s hard to imagine things improving anytime soon

And the world population is rarely commented on

Protests can be really really annoying and impinge on people trying to get around.

But removing the right to protest is worse
You can protest, sure. But if you get in my way to protest against something I have no involvement with, I can inconvenience you. LIke drag you to a tree and secure with tyraps.

Sponsored Links
Increasing population has been one of Attenborough's points for decades. But reducing it isn't necessary, and wouldn't be sufficient.

So a protest then ? Just a different one
No, that would be restoring my freedoms, which the protestor has to right to impinge, and can expect to be punished for doing.

To the protestor - Your protest is your issue, not mine.

How about Climate change is happening as it has done for billions of years and man is speeding it up a bit.

But unless something is done to slow the population growth it’s hard to imagine things improving anytime soon

And this increasing population, is mainly in poorer countries.

They don't wish to remain poor, thus industries in these areas proliferate, causing even more pollution,
It's a never ending cycle of destruction.

And this increasing population, is mainly in poorer countries.

They don't wish to remain poor, thus industries in these areas proliferate, causing even more pollution,
It's a never ending cycle of destruction.

Plus we have the insane religious reasons...

Some religions forbid contraception regardless of the results, others brainwash people to reproduce so they can dominate the world...

Yet another reason why I'm proudly atheist and deeply sceptical of people who are devoutly religious

How about Climate change is happening as it has done for billions of years and man is speeding it up a bit.

I would say that, as a proposition, it's rather vague. How much of it is down to human activity. How damaging will the consequences of the temperature rises be. Is it worth trying to limit the temperature rises.

I would say that, as a proposition, it's rather vague. How much of it is down to human activity. How damaging will the consequences of the temperature rises be. Is it worth trying to limit the temperature rises.

When it's widely known that something has been happening for millenia, I find it very hard to accept that this time it's happening it's my fault...

Just as I find it very hard to accept the lunatic "chemtrail" lot telling me that the rain in the UK, a country that has been mocked worldwide for decades for it's rainfall, is now getting wet thanks to cloud seeding...

When it's widely known that something has been happening for millenia, I find it very hard to accept that this time it's happening it's my fault...
Seriously though, if the vast majority of climate scientists think differently, are the just wrong, or not telling the truth?

Just as I find it very hard to accept the lunatic "chemtrail" lot telling me that the rain in the UK, a country that has been mocked worldwide for decades for it's rainfall, is now getting wet thanks to cloud seeding...

Are you comparing physicists to conspiracy theorists?

Sponsored Links
Back