German Police

Are you comparing physicists to conspiracy theorists?

I'm comparing one suggestion that man is responsible for something which has been happening for millions of years, with another...

The perpetrators of the story aren't really relevant to be honest!

Sponsored Links
Seriously though, if the vast majority of climate scientists think differently, are the just wrong, or not telling the truth?

Personally I think they are simply following the party line, just like the doctors did during covid...

People fear losing their jobs or being ridiculed for not going along with the narrative

I'm comparing one suggestion that man is responsible for something which has been happening for millions of years, with another...
But it hasn't though. An increase in greenhouse gases since the beginning of the industrial revolution has never happened before.

Personally I think they are simply following the party line, just like the doctors did during covid...

People fear losing their jobs or being ridiculed for not going along with the narrative
I find it strange that some people follow what the scientists say, when it suits them, but when it doesn't they claim they are lying. I honestly don't get it.

Sponsored Links
But it hasn't though. An increase in greenhouse gases since the beginning of the industrial revolution has never happened before.

But increased greenhouse gases HAVE happened before...

But increased greenhouse gases HAVE happened before...
Not because of human intervention as has happened since the start of the industrial revolution. It is well documented scientific research.

You could say, "I believe x is wrong because of y". To say they are just lying is lazy.

The perpetrators of the story aren't really relevant to be honest!

So, essentially, a rejection of science.

Not because of human intervention as has happened since the start of the industrial revolution. It is well documented scientific research.

You could say, "I believe x is wrong because of y". To say they are just lying is lazy.

And to claim their paymasters don't have an influence is just ridiculous!

It is completely impossible to prove that it wouldn't have happened anyway for umpteen reasons, the very fact that today's scientists won't even acknowledge that makes me deeply sceptical about the whole situation.

No, FOLLOWING science...

Do you agree with physicists, who have known for almost two hundred years, that certain gases absorbs infra red radiation and this causes them to heat up?

Do you agree with physicists, who have known for almost two hundred years, that carbon dioxide absorbs infra red radiation and this causes it to heat up?

Why wouldn't I?

As you said, it's been known for hundreds of years.

And that has caused the planet to warm and cool for millenia, as I said previously...

So why is it all of a sudden the fault of the western world?!

And to claim their paymasters don't have an influence is just ridiculous!
What paymasters? Give some examples of climate scientists who have published peer reviewed research being paid by people who have a vested interest in this?

You are just claiming "stuff".

Sponsored Links
Back