German Police

what bit are you struggling with that despite governments /scientists etc back then were claiming global warming actual climatologists said it was based highly uncertain scientific theories .
Has no more information come out since then ?

26 years worth of extra analysis for example

Sponsored Links
what bit are you struggling with that despite governments /scientists etc back then were claiming global warming actual climatologists said it was based highly uncertain scientific theories .

The letter referred to was written in 1993 by SEPP, and was signed by a very small number of meteorologists, 50 out of more than 10,000 in the American Meteorological Society (AMS). There's an article here about these claims:

In truth, the letter in question was written by the Science and Environmental Policy Project (SEPP), a climate change denier organization once led by the vocal skeptic Siegfried Fred Singer, responsible for several books refuting scientific facts on climate change, ozone depletion and other public health and environmental issues.

Meanwhile the rich are laughing at you for being taken in by the con and are flying their dogs across the Atlantic on special dedicated dog planes

Bark Airlines will start by flying two routes - from London to New York and New York to LA.
During the flights, your pooch will be given free access to roam the plane and will be provided with treats, as well as a beverage of their choice, a concierge greeting you and your dog before the flight, a free pass through security and only 10 people per flight. all for only £6,400 for a one way ticket

Sponsored Links
1040 Private planes flew into the 2022 climate summit as per avearty you are all getting your pants pulled down

When you can't argue the facts or the science, distract and deflect.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that was Davos, not the climate conference.

When you can't argue the facts or the science, distract and deflect.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that was Davos.
Yep Davos now remind us what was one of the biggest topics of discussion during the summit ...Oh yeah climate change
cut and pasted .
Nevertheless, sustainability was still a key topic at Davos. “A Long-Term Strategy for Climate, Nature and Energy” was one of the conference's top themes

Yep Davos now remind us what was one of the biggest topics of discussion during the summit ...Oh yeah climate change
cut and pasted .
Nevertheless, sustainability was still a key topic at Davos. “A Long-Term Strategy for Climate, Nature and Energy” was one of the conference's top themes

There's certainly a lot of hypocrisy. But how does that alter the facts or the science?

Sorry, are we supposed to not notice those crying about climate change while flying everywhere on private jet? Or the ones buying beachfront holiday homes while telling everyone the sea levels are going to rise?!

Maybe address that topic rather than posting stupid insults?

Sorry, are we supposed to not notice those crying about climate change while flying everywhere on private jet? Or the ones buying beachfront holiday homes while telling everyone the sea levels are going to rise?!

It's hypocrisy, but it doesn't mean it's not happening, and will affect the wealthy too. Just that they can afford to move around easier.

Always been the case, always will be the case

No one is stopping any of you doing anything, apart from you.

posting stupid insults
laughing at you
getting your pants pulled down

Given the posters' track records, do you really think these were public information posts?

If so, I have some magic beans for you, at a very reasonable price.......

No one is stopping any of you doing anything, apart from you.
Clearly you don't bother listening to the A-listers and politicians preaching while doing exactly the opposite of what they're saying everyone should do...
Given the posters' track records, do you really think these were public information posts?

If so, I have some magic beans for you, at a very reasonable price.......

They were perfectly valid opinions, is that a problem?

Are people not allowed to have a different opinion to you?

Clearly you don't bother listening to the A-listers and politicians preaching while doing exactly the opposite of what they're saying everyone should do...

They were perfectly valid opinions, is that a problem?

Are people not allowed to have a different opinion to you?

Wrong, on both counts.

I see the apparent hypocrisy, I just don't sweat it.

I don't object to the posters having different opinions, just chuckling to myself about their Karen moments (they neither care for climate change, nor the wellbeing of those who are "being laughed at", or "having their pants pulled down").

In simple terms, they're throwing the insults that you claim to object to.

Sponsored Links
Back