German Police

There is no point wasting my time engaging, covid or climate -because every time as soon as an opposing argument against the prescribed viewpoint gets the upper hand - so to speak then the thread gets "disappeared"
And you talk about conspiracy's :unsure:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
There is no point wasting my time engaging, covid or climate -because every time as soon as the opposing argument against the prescribed viewpoint gets the upper hand - so to speak then the thread gets "disappeared"

That's a shame. I'm genuinely interested in discussing the basics with those of an opposing view, and in seeing where people disagree. But nobody wants to join in :( @berty3000 stopped posting on GD mid discussion! Although it's unclear whether that was by choice.

Last edited:
The relevance is there are external forces and cycles that control the earths climate
Such as?

We have the sun and a protective 'blanket' around the Earth, which makes the planet habitable. The issues of late are coming from this side of the atmosphere and not some random asteroid collision.

Such as?

We have the sun and a protective 'blanket' around the Earth, which makes the planet habitable. The issues of late are coming from this side of the atmosphere and not some random asteroid collision.
I didn't mention asteroid collision anywhere - did I

Sponsored Links
There is no point wasting my time engaging, covid or climate -because every time as soon as an opposing argument against the prescribed viewpoint gets the upper hand - so to speak then the thread gets "disappeared"
not some random asteroid collision.
I didn't mention asteroid collision anywhere - did I
And also then there is also the people who just lie and make things up that were never said.
There really is no point in engaging.

The hypocrisy is staggering.

People post about CO2 levels before humanity and things like Milankovitch cycles which were discovered and made real by scientific research. When asked about a debate and why they disagree with the settled science of anthropomorphic climate climate the answer is that scientists lie.

And then they don't want to debate because the thread will get locked or they have no evidence to support what they claim because it has been removed from the internet.

It's all tinfoil hatter mumbo jumbo. If you had real evidence for anything you claim you would have shared it a long time ago. You'd also be famous if you disproved science.

If you had real evidence for anything you claim you would have shared it a long time ago.
It has been - right before the whole thread gets "disappeared" -- so no point.
No point in engaging with you either because all you do is google and post up any obscure website that you found to try and debunk an argument. You never have any meaningful input into a conversation that you have come up with yourself in fact the above post is the most I have ever seen you post.

Last edited:
It has been - right before the whole thread gets "disappeared" -- so no point.
On point in engaging with you either because all you do is google and post up any obscure website that you found to try and debunk an argument. You never have any meaningful input into a conversation that you have come up with yourself in fact the above post is the most I have ever seen you post.

Have you ever wondered why Venus is hotter than Mercury, even though it is much further from the sun?

The answer is because it has a huge amount of carbon dioxide in its atmosphere. The more carbon dioxide, the more greenhouse effect, and the hotter a planet gets.

Oh dear.

As soon as details are needed

And also then there is also the people who just lie and make things up that were never said.
There really is no point in engaging.
Where was the lie? You said (ambiguously) 'outside forces and cycles that control the earths climate'. Whether YOU actually said asteroid collision is irrelevant.

What did you mean when you said 'outside forces', then?

It has been
Repost it and let's discuss it then.

It is difficult to keep it going when your answer to why do almost all climate change scientists believe in man made climate change is "well they lie". It's pointless if you won't/can't answer basic questions.

Sponsored Links
Back