getting careless or maybe jaded offering advice.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so most of us are experts in our own field........

a lot of us have been around for a long time........

is it just me or do you get tired of answering the same questions time and time again? (people seem incapable of searching these days and very capable of listening to the wrong posters :confused: )

Do you (after a while) tend to speed read posts and therefore confuse "multiple" questions on the same subject?????

I have - at least twice!!!" recently :oops:

I feel a pratt :oops: :oops: :oops:

.........Do I give up???????????

Sponsored Links

is it just me or do you get tired of answering the same questions time and time again? (people seem incapable of searching these days and very capable of listening to the wrong posters :confused: )

Do you (after a while) tend to speed read posts and therefore confuse "multiple" questions on the same subject?????

Oh god.... how many times have I heard this? "experts in our own field!", or "around for a long time"... and the the classic .. "do you get tired of answering the same questions time and time again? "... tut !..

But then I admit, I speed read this post... anyone know what it was about?

Considering that you've never been thanked I can see why. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

yep me to and the beer can further cloud the issue :cool: :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back