Tips for getting advice from the professional members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Dan, I'm looking for a new handbag & a pair of sling backs. Do you know of any boiler manufacturer that'll give enough points & incentives, I need them for the Gas Installers' Christmas Ball.

I've searched the forum to no avail.

Oh, one other thing, I'm a professional Plumber but as thick as teak & with a broad nasal whine of a Glasga accent.

Wooshitter Botch make better clothing than they do boilers my friend.

I would suggest a local embroiderer to add a suitable tag line to their brand name as I know you share the same opinion on their shyte. (y)

Sponsored Links
My ol wasterbodge boiler being a dick again. Please advise.

TIA.

I would advise hat next time you avoid the marketing bluff from these big companies and quiz the installer on installation practices and knowledge rather than how may free fleeces he gets a week.

I would advise hat next time you avoid the marketing bluff from these big companies and quiz the installer on installation practices and knowledge rather than how may free fleeces he gets a week.
Then give the person the knowledge so that he can quiz the installer with relevant questions and be able to judge the answers given to those questions.

Your favourite boiler manufacturer has to offer more than fleeces to shift their wares, Dan.

http://www.intergasheating.co.uk/installer/special-offers-get-your-free-products-may-june/

Touche..... I did tell them when they were planning this promotion, that I would prefer the boiler to be a bit cheaper instead :(.

I wasn't listened too. The reply was "we have to compete with Wooshitter".

However, I maintain the moral high ground on the grounds that I haven't claimed any of those.

Although I did get a load of rugby shirts yonks ago when they ran some tournament related promotion.

Push comes to shuv, the Intergas is a far, far better boiler than the Woofter Botch. Regardless of promotions.

Well I look forward to when they are selling >300,000 a year in this country and make the best selling combi in the USA. And also when they are the largest boiler manufacturer in Europe.

While they are at it, they could build a few free hospitals with their charitable foundation. And have a customer helpline open from 8 till 8, and be open 364 days a year. Do I need to say any more?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back