Global tamper - split from the new alarm thread

Sponsored Links
I'm asking you as you have said that they are virtually outlawed. Make your mind up - is global tamper acceptable or not? (he's backtracking all the time)

if you`d get your head out of your backside you`d see I answered that question a while ago

try reading the whole thread in one go - you really are making yourself look like an ignorant ass

I'm asking you as you have said that they are virtually outlawed. Make your mind up - is global tamper acceptable or not? (he's backtracking all the time)

if you`d get your head out of your backside you`d see I answered that question a while ago

try reading the whole thread in one go - you really are making yourself look like an ignorant ass

Care to repeat the answer then. Is global tamper outlawed - yeas or no.

Sponsored Links
Are you losing the plot? Is global tamper acceptable for bells only domestics. (he knows they are but daren't back down)

same as, same as - question answered a while ago now what do YOU know ? sod all from the way your screaming about global tamper

or are you worried trading standards will be on your back after that little weekend job you just did?

Are you losing the plot? Is global tamper acceptable for bells only domestics. (he knows they are but daren't back down)

same as, same as - question answered a while ago now what do YOU know ? s** all from the way your screaming about global tamper

or are you worried trading standards will be on your back after that little weekend job you just did?

In other words you don't know the answer. Is global tamper allowed for domestics - yes or no?

same as, same as - question answered a while ago now what do YOU know ? s** all from the way your screaming about global tamper

In other words you don't know the answer. Is global tamper allowed for domestics - yes or no?

possibly

Thank you. In other words the Great Joe-90 is right and Saxo and all his sock puppets are wrong.

Abuse only makes you look a fool. Answer the question (he won't)

and repeating yourself again and again in a topic entitled EOL OR GLOBAL makes YOU look...............?

answers on a postcard to the usual address

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back