Gloss MDF panels blown

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I had a kitchen fitted about 3 years ago, the panels are a cream gloss MDF and 3 have now blown due to water damage. they are 20mm thickness. i want to get them replaced but they are not standard size after looking around the DIY shops at sizes of panels. Does anyone know where i could get any made up or are there any comapanies that would have all my panels individually to respray and replace the blown ones?

I do not want to go back to the original company due to some fallouts with the guy when it was first installed, any help would be appreciated.

i am located in stoke-On-Trent

thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi i should have said one is an end panel, the other is a panel duplicate to an end panel, and the third is the large end panel where the integrated fridge/freezer is, there is also a corner that needs replacing. style/brand couldn't tell you as i had it made by a company, i'll post a picture up in a minute

Matt

P1011129.jpg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back