Gloves for Coronavirus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I use "Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves" in the garage, are these suitable to protect me from the present problem whist shopping etc.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks, the idea was to catch the virus on the gloves then dispose of the gloves, this would be (say) where there are no washing facilities available.
ps: I suppose I was asking if the virus could penetrate the gloves, which, on reflection seems unlikely!

The problem is people get it on their hands and touch the face. Gloves will do the same thing as cleaning your hands you will just look like a weirdo wandering around the supermarket tho.

Wear gloves, then what happens when it comes to driving your car? It's on your steering wheel, handles dashboard etc.

You out your hands in your pocket to take out your keys unless you have keyless entry but I assume you still have house keys?

if your gloves are contaminated, don't touch your face with them. An advantage of face masks is that they cover your mouth and nose so you are less likely to touch them with contaminated hands.

Yes, put the glove on your head like a total Cock-er-el, and people will keep well away from you

12362967-funny-man-with-a-rubber-glove-on-his-head.jpg

Good idea Woody, nice pic. The clue is in the title..... "disposable" (after you leave a dodgy area you take them off and bin them)

Saw this today - made me feel a tad sick at the thought but really laugh. Certainly will make me remember to wash my hands! :LOL:

Don't click if you're easily offended

89764234_3598312173574237_6997439879185432576_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back