gloves for fishing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want some gloves that are warm and waterproof. They need to be thin and soft so that they dont restrict hand movement. Has anyone any suggestions?
I am taking up fishing. First lesson today (if you cant beat em, join em) and wooly ones or fleece ones are no good once wet. I have some waterproof ones but they are quite thick and restrict hand movement too much.

Sponsored Links
What about, at a guess, fingerless for doing intricate things like playing with line, maggots and hooks, overmittens \ gloves for the time spent sitting waiting -- in the rain. ???
;)

Sponsored Links
ha, just shouted of hub through to have a look and to ask him to check ebay when next on.
He said " it will just be a passing fancy, you can put your hands in your bloody pockets for now!"

The cheeky bugger!!

he's probably thinking more

is252066.jpg

:LOL:

have you looked at the neoprene gloves? can get them from most decent tackle shops used mine loads over the winter!!!

I will go and look, we got the other tackle from a small shop in carlisle, the chap was very helpful. I will go and have a look, what sort of cost?

toffee said:
I want some gloves that are warm and waterproof. They need to be thin and soft so that they dont restrict hand movement. Has anyone any suggestions?

Yes. Put them on and grab hold of your husbands 'tackle'.

joe

mine cost around £10 would post a pic but not sure how (am new to this forum lark :) ) have a look on ebay will give you an idea what their like

As empip said use fingerless gloves as long as the back of your hands are warm your fingers don't feel to bad,and take a cloth to dry your hands.
And good luck, let us know how you get on.
fishing.gif

I think it will take practice, I feel clumsy trying to put the rod together and thread the line without it going everywhere etc.

lol @ Richardp

get your hands dirty toffee an dive straight into it , not literally ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back