Glow Worm 30 CXI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Confused, I have the above mentioned boiler, the C/H works fine, but I have no hot water, the main is on, yet not a drop comes out of the taps?
The diverter on the boiler was changed earlier this year by glow worm as the old one leaked, to be honest the house has been empty for a few months due to working abroad. Now I am back, I can get warm but thats it. Any suggestions on what to do or how to bleed the system will be much appreciated.

Regards

Sponsored Links
No water, hot or cold is coming out of the boiler, CH works fine, played around with the controls, given water priority, turn the hot taps on and nothing, not a drop.
As we are moving in end of this week, I am going to bite the bullet and call Glow worm out.
Thanks anyway

Sponsored Links
No water or no hot water? If former check isolation valve on DHW under boiler is open.

as Hugh has said,
here's a link to the manual to help you, refer to Pg 21 diagram 7.1 and check the isolation vavles are open (they are shown closed on the drawing)

Matt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back