glow worm flexicom 30cx F22 fault HELP!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have the above boiler. This morning I blasted the heating on to dry some clothes, I came home and theres no hot water. The boiler is flashing this code and says pressure is only 0.3

I reset it, and tried to use the filling loop to top up the pressure.. Thing is, when I turn the grey taps, nothing happens. I tried turning the valves beside the taps, the cold valve turns, the hot valve seems stuck. But here's the thing, it appears to be stuck on open?!
The screwdriver line is vertical, I.e in line with the pipe.

What can I try next? The valve really isn't shifting. Could the heat have fused it? Is vertical open? Is there some other kind of problem? Why is the filling loop not filling?

Thanks!.

Sponsored Links
one of the grey handles might just be spinning. and not turning the actual shaft. or possibly your mains pressure is quite bad in the first place and reached a point were you wont actually be activating the prv e.g 2 bar static. in that case id be looking at the pressure sensor.

one of the grey handles might just be spinning. and not turning the actual shaft. or possibly your mains pressure is quite bad in the first place and reached a point were you wont actually be activating the prv e.g 2 bar static. in that case id be looking at the pressure sensor.

Water pressure is fine throughout house, grey taps functioning fine. It's just that the valve associated with hot water on the filling loop won't turn . It's loose, but won't turn, as if therebis something else stopping it.

Sponsored Links
holty";p="3133315 said:
one of the grey handles might just be spinning. and not turning the actual shaft. or possibly your mains pressure is quite bad in the first place and reached a point were you wont actually be activating the prv e.g 2 bar static. in that case id be looking at the pressure sensor.[/quote

Water pressure is fine throughout house, grey taps functioning fine. It's just that the valve associated with hot water on the filling loop won't turn . It's loose, but won't turn, as if therebis something else stopping it.

Read more://www.diynot.com/forums/plumbing/glow-worm-flexicom-30cx-f22-fault-help.405274/#3133493#ixzz34yAGf78r

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back