Glow worm & Smart Wiring Centre start up procedure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've got a Glow worm 30sxi system boiler running radiators and hot water. There are 2 way valves for DHW and CH. There's a MIGO thermostat and a smart wiring centre (SWC)

The electricity was cut off a couple days ago and now the hot water isn't being heated. The CH comes on fine, but the DHW valve doesn't ever open.

This has happened before, and I think it was solved by starting either the boiler first or the SWC first, but I've tried both now, and it hasn't worked.

Anyone got any experience of this?

Sponsored Links
From memory it's something like 1) put boiler into OFF using mode switch, 2) switch off SWC, 3) Disconnect power from boiler and SWC, 3) reconnect power, 4) put boiler into run mode, 5) wait for 5 minutes, 6) switch on SWC

...but that doesn't work. Help!

Capture.PNG

Thanks Picasso, that's done, but I still don't have heat being sent to the HW tank :(

Sponsored Links
No voltage going to the valve. Seems OK. I suspect the Smart Wiring Centre

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back