GLOW WORM SPACE SAVER 38 GAS VALVE WANTED

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all
I am after a second hand or new replacement gas valve for the Glow worm space saver 38
the one i have is the white button version maclaren ITT but i have been advised that the later version with the blue button can be used
K9049 or K6466
I have had a replacement part sent to me from HSSSpares.co.uk (a honeywell) but the gas man has said it is not the right part ,it can be fitted but only only after making lenghty adjustments and then he cant guarentee it will work

does anyone have one to sell me or an old space saver boiler that the part can be taken from

thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Try this GWORM K9049 GAS VALVE (NOW 327300) GC 392767

This is what comes up on parts arena, but cannot find the new number given :confused:

have tried them they dont have and only show the part listed as being obsolete

Hi all

Just a little update another gas man came out and fitted the Honeywell valve.he needed an additonal pipe for the pilot light and its all working fine now
the only thing to note is that the bottom cover will not fit on the boiler now as the honeywell is larger than the original maclaren valve
so it doesnt look very good but who cares ive got hot water and heating

thanks for replies

I've got same problem. Can you tell me what the part number for the Honeywell valve you used was ? Cheers John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back